ZenCode-Electro.Lounge

Welcome. We are a blog dedicated to the care and feeding of underground electronic music and culture, film/photography, AV design, art & design, meditation as experience, the art of relaxation, & the groove of lounging. We feature information and links to our favorite netlabels, music and visual art. Enjoy the sonic bliss.

Monday, October 09, 2006

CD selection for the collection: I:Cube Adore



We love music @ the ZenCode Studios and I'm quite excited to get my Amazon link system up and running. First CD selection is I:Cube's ' Adore '. This is my favorite CD of the moment..I got an awesome deal on Amazon and even without any sweet deals I highly suggest this producer. Atmospheric, downtempo, breaks, 2 step, glitch its in there! I give this one 5 stars easily. Ive included a link for you all to connect with the CD for samples and various price points new and used. I pretty much buy all my Cd's from Amazon now its just easy for me to listen and find great price points...some Cd's are under 5 bucks with $ 2.50 shipping & handling now thats a deal. They fit perfectly in the CDJ....no kidding!


peace n beats

Z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home